Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Religion is really made by the brain. It is a secretion of the brain."

Lionel Tiger is a Canadian-born, American-based anthropologist. He is the Charles Darwin Professor of Anthropology at Rutgers University and co-Research Director of the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation.

I swear as much as I love politics, this is the kind of thing that really gets my intellectual juices flowing. I guess in my case brain secretions are caused by pursuing an understanding of the origins, purpose, and benefits to humans of religion.

1 comment:

  1. Anita Winecooler5:03 PM

    I guess my religion receptors must have "do not disturb" signs on their doorknobs. I've been a non believer going on 28 years and never got that "Pharmacalogical" need to enter any church

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.